Sarah:
heyyyy! how are you?
heyyyy! how are you?
nevermind.
i love your guts./
dee you
s
dd
buyyyyyyy
Me:
are you talking to the right mindi?
Sarah:
hyes
I'm from Messiah, also family camp II
how are you?
Me:
yeah i know
haha
and you knew the greenfields
how's life?
Sarah:
good you?
Me:
good
procrastinating
as per usual
what did you mean you love my guts?
Sarah:
the Lord put that. sry
I am such a procvratinatorrrrrr!
creepy kinda
12:40pmSarah is offline.
Very odd. And she didn't explain what she meant beyond "the Lord put that." Kind of crazy if you ask me. It reminds me of something I would do in middle school when I was painfully shy and desperately wanted to be friends with Maggie and Julia and Sarah and Candace and Phoebe - start to say how I feel, but in a letter, and then run away and not be able to finish what I was saying. So the net effect is that I/Sarah end up coming off as crazy. I wonder though if there is some underlying issue that she is dealing with, or if she is just really shy. I never ever talk to this girl, why would she say she loves my guts. She must stalk my facebook? Not that I mind that, it's the internet, but we literally never talk. Why would the "Lord" put that. What does the "Lord" want her to say and me to hear? By guts does she mean courage? bravery?
Very odd. And she didn't explain what she meant beyond "the Lord put that." Kind of crazy if you ask me. It reminds me of something I would do in middle school when I was painfully shy and desperately wanted to be friends with Maggie and Julia and Sarah and Candace and Phoebe - start to say how I feel, but in a letter, and then run away and not be able to finish what I was saying. So the net effect is that I/Sarah end up coming off as crazy. I wonder though if there is some underlying issue that she is dealing with, or if she is just really shy. I never ever talk to this girl, why would she say she loves my guts. She must stalk my facebook? Not that I mind that, it's the internet, but we literally never talk. Why would the "Lord" put that. What does the "Lord" want her to say and me to hear? By guts does she mean courage? bravery?
No comments:
Post a Comment